Quiet, Compact, and Powerful – Ideal for Small Personal Workshops!
A continuation of our award-winning V-Series dust collectors, the new Molded V-System is more streamlined and more powerful than ever! The V-Series’ molded static conductive resin construction speeds up and simplifies system assembly, maximizes airflow performance, and significantly reduces noise levels.
This system is designed to collect dust from 1 tool at a time (more if blast gates are used) and is ideal for use in small 1 man shops operating tools such as lathes, planers, radial/miter saws, and more!
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 1.5HP U.S. Made Motor (115V) – More »
- Magnetic Starter w/ Overload Protector – More »
- Integral Fan Blower: 949 Maximum Actual CFM – More »
- High-Efficiency Molded S.C. Resin Cyclone Separator – More »
- 7″ Dia. Neutral Vane Inlet – More »
- G.E. Certified True-HEPA Media Cartridge Filter (MERV 16±) – More »
- Patented Built-in Foam Filter Silencer (73 dBa @ 10 ft) – More »
- Compact Steel Angle Frame Stand– More »
- 35 Gallon Reinforced Fiber Dust Drum – More »
- 1 Year System Warranty Included – More »
- FREE D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide – Written by Oneida Air Systems, Inc.
High-Efficiency Industrial U.S. Motor ↑↑
Your collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior than the cheaper imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime, are designed to operate at peak efficiency within the system, and can be easily maintained at local U.S. service centers.
|Motor Size||1.5 HP
(2HP, 3HP, and 5HP also available)
|Motor Type||TEFC C-Face Motor|
|Safety Certification||UL Listed Motor|
|Magnetic Starter||Included with on/off switch and overload protector. (Additional stations available)|
|Remote Control||Not included. Can be purchased and installed into starter|
High Efficiency Integral Fan Blower ↑↑
Oneida Air’s fan blowers are designed for high-performance and low noise, operating at a low audio frequency to eliminate irritating high-pitched whining. The V-System’s fan housing is single-piece molded from a lightweight industrial resin to provide maximum airflow with minimal air resistance/turbulence.
What does “Actual CFM” mean?
Rather than post misleading and inflated “Free-Fan CFM Ratings” as other manufacturers do, Oneida Air promotes “Actual CFM” ratings which reflect the operating performance of the fan blower once the filter, cyclone, and hose/ducting (10ft) are attached. This is to give you the best possible estimate for your dust collection performance. Free-Fan ratings (typically measured as the fan blower with nothing attached) are impossible to attain in any real-world application. We have provided both rating below to help you make your own comparisons.
|Maximum Actual CFM||949 CFM at 1.8″ Static Pressure|
|Free Fan Rating||1,518 CFM|
|Impeller Size||12″ Diameter|
|Build Construction||Single-piece / Backward Inclined|
|Material Type||Non-Metallic Composite|
|Safety||Non-sparking & Non-ferrous as required by NFPA Fire Code|
Streamlined Molded Cyclone Separator ↑↑
The Molded V-Series features an ultra-high efficiency cyclone which pre-separates over 99% of fine dust and bulk debris. It’s patented long-tapered shape is optimized for minimum static pressure loss and maximum particle separation. Waste is collected in the container below the cyclone, virtually eliminating filter clogging while protecting your impeller from larger debris (e.g. nuts, bolts, gravel, wood chips, etc.).
- Neutral Vane Inlet: 7″ diameter for use with common 6″ ductwork layouts (reducers available)
- Independent Rotation: Fan housing can be rotated so that the inlet and outlet can be rotated independently of each other to suit your needs.
- Maximum Cyclone Performance: Patented “V-Shape” cyclone design allows for maximum particle separation via centrifugal force
- Cost Efficient: Eliminates the need for purchasing expensive replacement filters and bags
- Inlet Height: 63″ from ground to center of inlet (when mounted on 35 Gal. stand)
True-HEPA Media Cartridge Flame Guard™ Filter ↑↑
Oneida Air’s systems use hospital-grade True-HEPA Media cartridge filters specifically engineered for dust collection. They are specially designed for low pressure drop and fast dust release for easy maintenance. Unlike other cartridge filters on the market, our filters work at peak efficiency right out of the box, require zero pre-loading, and are easily serviceable.
Additional Included Features:
- Lightweight HDPE Dust Pan: Captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
- Flame Guard™ Arrestor Technology: Patented safety mesh surrounding the filter that works to rapidly dissipate any heat generated by a deflagration within your filter.
- Internal Filter Silencer: Patented acoustic foam further reduces air noise & vibration by 1–2 dBa
- Third Party Tested: Oneida Air fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Call 1-888-510-2295 for more information and documentation.
|Filter Type||G.E. Certified H-12 HEPA Media|
|Additional Documentation||Call for info|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% of particles captured down to 0.3 micron in size|
|ASHRAE Testing||MERV Rating 16± (Learn More)|
|Total Filtration Area||95 sq ft|
|Dimensions||13″ x 36″|
|Pleat Coating||“Teflon-like” PTFE membrane|
|Lifespan||5–7 years based on typical usage|
Compact Galvanized Steel Angle Frame Stand ↑↑
This V-Series dust collection system comes standard with a 35 gallon drum and stand option. The stationary 4-legged galvanized steel frame features a low overall footprint and rubber non-marking feet so it won’t scuff your floors. Oneida Air has specifically engineered this stand to fit comfortably underneath typical 8ft ceiling heights, making it perfect for garage or basement shops!
Alternate stand, drum, and wall mounting options available by phone order.
- # STG210755 – 55 Gallon Drum Height Stand
- # SMK180000 – Wall-Mounting Bracket
- # ODK550701 – 55 Gallon Fiber Drum
- # OEK350701 – 35 Gallon Steel Drum
- # OEK550701 – 55 Gallon Steel Drum
|System Support||Galvanized Steel Angle Frame Stand|
|Wall Mount||Not included. Call for this option|
|Total System Width||47″|
|Total System Height||87″|
|Total Footprint||47″ x 32.5″|
Durable 35 Gallon Fiberboard Drum Dust / Waste Container ↑↑
The V-System’s molded cyclone separator body removes over 99% of bulk debris and fine dust from the incoming airstream, depositing it into the lightweight 35 gallon fiber drum included with the system, allowing for fast and easy waste disposal. Oneida offers several optional components that can simplify your workflow even further (see below).
Optional Drum Components
- Dust Bin Level Indicator: Patented adjustable infrared sensor detects when the drum reaches a pre-set level and flashes a highly visible strobe light that can be mounted up to 8ft away from the drum.
- Drum Liner Bag Holder: Heavy-duty HDPE sleeve holds bags open inside the drum, allowing you to use plastic bags in the drum for faster waste disposal.
- Drum Dolly: Lightweight molded drum dolly fit any size drum sold by oneida. Allows for easy waste disposal. (requires Leg Extension Kit to use)
|Capacity||35 Gallons / 132.5L
(Call for larger option)
|Bag Usage||Requires Drum Liner Bag Holder Kit|
|Type||Lightweight Fiberboard Drum (Call for steel option)|
|Inlet||Collared 7″ inlet for flex hose connections (included hose & clamps)|
|Lid||Steel lid with locking-lever clamp|