Introducing: The Last Dust Collector You’ll Ever Need
Oneida Air Systems is proud to introduce the latest evolution of our world famous cyclone dust collectors: the new Dust Gorilla Pro™. Combining the award-winning features of our Super Dust Gorilla with the rugged construction of our Pro series, this new system will help you maximize your investment and ensure that your shop is running at peak-efficiency for years to come.
This system is proudly made in the USA with industrial grade components and includes a full complement of safety features to provide for a clean, healthy, and efficient work environment. Choose from 2HP, 3HP, and 5HP models to meet the dust collection needs of your shop.
Call us toll-free at 1-888-510-2295 for help sizing your system.
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 3HP 230V U.S. Made Baldor® Motor – More »
- Single-Piece Molded Fan Housing (View Fan Curve) – More »
- Full Seam-Welded Steel Cyclone Separator with 7″ Inlet – More »
- Certified True-HEPA Media Cartridge Filter with FlameGuard™ – More »
- Two-Year Limited Warranty – More »
- Free D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- Freestanding Leg Kit or Wall-Mounting Bracket – More »
- 35-55 Gallon Fireproof Steel Dust Containers – More »
- Ductwork Shop Plan Design Service – More »
Industrial 3HP 230V U.S. Made Baldor® Motor
Your collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your shop and the workers within it. That’s why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality US-Made motors within our dust collection systems.
Far more reliable than the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime and are designed to operate at peak efficiency within the system, and can be easily maintained or taken to local U.S. service centers.
|Motor Type||TEFC, C-Face|
(3-Phase model available)
|Certification||UL Listed Motor|
|Magnetic Starter||Pre-Wired with on/off switch and overload protector. (Additional stations available)|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
Single-Piece Molded Fan Housing
For many customers, their shop is their livelihood. That’s why, in our commitment to engineering transparency, Oneida Air Systems guarantees our air performance and filtration specifications. Shop-owners can rest assured in the knowledge that they have the most accurate and reliable information for planning their shop.
Our fan performance curves are measured at 10ft from the blower inlet with a completely assembled system (with filter, cyclone, and duct/hose attached) to account for both air resistance and pressure. Compare this to other manufacturers who rely on vastly inflated “Free Fan” CFM ratings that could never exist in the real world.
|Operating Airflow||1,510 Actual CFM at 1.8″ S.P.
View Fan Curve
|“Free Fan” Rating||2,158 CFM|
|Build Material||Durable & Lightweight Static Dissipative Resin|
|Construction||Single-piece w/ Smooth, Rounded Corners|
|Impeller Type||Backward Inclined. Non-Sparking and Non-Ferrous as required by NFPA fire codes.|
|Mounting Positions||Housing rotates independently of cyclone inlet at 45 deg. increments|
|Blower Outlet||7-3/8″ x 6-3/8″ I.D. (call us for square to round adapter)|
|Noise Level||78-81 dBA¹ at 10 ft (w/ included drop-in filter silencer)|
¹ Weighted for loudness perceived by the human ear. Measured with standard silencer and filter attached.
Full Seam-Welded Steel Cyclone Separator
All Oneida Air dust collectors feature our long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Extended Filter Life: Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss – reducing maintenance to saving you time and money!
- Extended Motor/Impeller Life: Harmful debris is removed from the airstream and safely contained below the cyclone, rather than being sucked into your fan blower.
- Neutral Vane Inlet: Minimizes turbulence for air entering the cyclone, allow for maximum efficiency.
- Adaptable Configuration: Inlet and outlet ports can be rotated independently of each other at 45° increments, facilitating installation with existing ductwork layouts.
|Build Material||16 ga. Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Rust-Preventative Powder Coat|
|Paint Color||Iconic Dust Gorilla Yellow|
|Inlet Size||7″ Dia.|
|Discharge Size||9″ Outer Dia.|
|Mounting Options||Wall Bracket or Freestand|
Certified True-HEPA Media Cartridge Filter ↑↑
Our systems use hospital-grade, True-HEPA Media, filters that are specifically engineered for dust collection. Unlike other cartridge filters on the market, our filters work at peak efficiency right out of the box, require zero pre-loading, and are easily serviceable.
Oneida Air fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters. That’s why each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab, with documentation available to you upon request.
- Flame Guard™ Arrestor Technology: Patented safety feature rapidly dissipates heat away from the filter, aiding in compliance with future planned NFPA fire codes.
- Internal Filter Silencer: Patented acoustic foam dampens air vibration, reducing noise by 1–2 dBa
- Lightweight HDPE Dust Pan: Captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be easily removed and emptied for quick fast disposal after cleaning the filter.
|Filter Media||G.E. Certified H-12 HEPA|
|Replacement Part||Item #FCS183600HF|
|Filtration Rating||99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns|
|ASHRAE Testing||MERV Rating 16± (Learn More)|
|Total Filtration Area||110 sq ft|
|Dimensions||18″ x 36″|
|Pleat Coating||Non-Stick PTFE membrane|
|Lifespan||5–7 years w/ regular cleaning|
|Maintenance||Manual. Use reverse blown air|
Freestanding Leg Kit or Wall-Mounting Bracket
The Dust Gorilla Pro is a stationary machine designed for use as a centralized system connected to fixed, rigid ducting. It features a highly compact and efficient design that can adapted to almost any shop layout. For detailed dimensions refer to the Owner’s Manual or call us toll-free at 1-888-510-2295.
- Freestanding Leg Kit – Features 4x angled galvanized steel tube legs, with non-marking, rubber feet. Separate versions accommodate different sized waste containers. #STG000035 for 22.25″ tall 35 Gallon drums, #STG000055 for 35″ tall 55 gallon drums.
- Wall-Mounting Bracket – Industrial, single-piece construction using heavy-gauge steel. Ideal for customers supplying their own waste container.
|Footprint||27″ x 53″ (w/ filter)|
|Inlet Center Height||66.5″ w/ 35 Gal. Drum
79.5″ w/ 55 Gal. Drum
|Outlet Center Height||75.5″ w/ 35 Gal. Drum
88.5″ w/ 55 Gal. Drum
|Mounting Ring Height||56″ w/ 35 Gal. Drum
68″ w/ 55 Gal. Drum
|Overall System Height*||94″ w/ 35 Gal. Drum
107″ w/ 55 Gal. Drum
* Allow for 1-2″ above the motor for proper ventilation. Heights are measured with 2″ of flex hose between the cyclone and the drum inlet.
35-55 Gallon Fireproof Steel Dust Containers
This system’s high-efficiency cyclone separator removes bulk debris and fine dust from the incoming airstream, collecting it in a container beneath the cyclone. This allows for continuously high air suction and simple waste disposal. Choose from 35-55 Gal. steel containers or supply your own!
Popular Container Accessories:
- Automatic Dust Bin Level Indicator – Patented adjustable sensor alerts user when bin is full.
- Liner Bag Holder Kits – Heavy-duty HDPE sleeve allows the use of plastic bags in the drum for faster waste disposal.
- Universal Drum Dolly – Lightweight molded drum dolly with five 2″ non-marking casters (2 locking). 150lb max load. Requires Leg Extensions if combined with a freestand kit
- Rotary Air Locks – Motorized valve allows for a continuous waste feed into open containers such as hoppers or trailers.