High Static Pressure for CNC Cutting Tools
Our 5HP High-Vacuum™ Dust Collector is one of our most powerful professional dust collection systems and is designed for small-medium sized shops running tools, such as CNC machines, where a high amount of pressure is needed to adequately collect airborne dust. The unique configuration of our High-Vacuum systems make full use of the high-efficiency U.S. motor and cyclone separator to deliver maximum static pressure to multiple tools simultaneously.
This high pressure system is ideal for use with any type of CNC cutting tools as well as saws, jointers, lathes, shapers, planers, routers, sanders, and more!
- Industrial 5HP U.S. Made Motor (230V) – More »
- Magnetic Starter w/ Overload Protector – More »
- Integral Fan Blower: 2,150 Maximum Actual CFM @ 2″ S.P. – More »
- Heavy-Gauge Seam Welded Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator – More »
- High-Efficiency Lower Pressure Drop Spunbond Filters – More »
- Real-time Filter Efficiency Gauge – More »
- Compact Heavy-Duty Angled Iron Bracket System Stand– More »
- 55 Gallon Reinforced Steel Dust Container – More »
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Ductwork Design Guide – More »
- 2 Year System Warranty Included – More »
High-Efficiency Industrial U.S. Motor ↑↑
Your collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality American-Made motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior than the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime, are designed to operate at peak efficiency within the system, and can be easily maintained at local U.S. service centers.
|Motor Type||5 HP TEFC C-Face Motor w/ Grease Fittings|
|Full Load Efficiency||83%|
|Phase||Single (3-Phase model available)|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Safety Certification||UL Listed Motor|
|Magnetic Starter||Included with on/off switch and overload protector. (Additional stations available)|
|Remote Control||Not included. Can be purchased and installed into starter|
Integral Fan Blower ↑↑
Oneida Air’s fan blowers are designed for high-performance and low noise, operating at a low audio frequency to eliminate irritating high-pitched whining. The 5HP High-Vac’s fan housing if fully welded from heavy-gauge steel (11 GA motor housing plate) to last through years and years of continuous usage.
To view an air performance curve for this system, click on the image to the right.
What does “Actual CFM” mean?
Rather than post misleading and inflated “Free-Fan CFM Ratings” as other manufacturers do, Oneida Air promotes “Actual CFM” ratings which reflect the operating performance of the fan blower once the filter, cyclone, and hose/ducting (10ft) are attached. This is to give you the best possible estimate for your dust collection performance. Free-Fan ratings (typically measured as the fan blower with nothing attached) are impossible to attain in any real-world application. We have provided both ratings below to help you make your own comparisons.
|Maximum Actual CFM||2,150 CFM at 2″ Static Pressure|
|Free Fan Rating||3,225 CFM|
|Impeller Size||16.5″ Diameter|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy 356T-51 / Non-sparking & Non-ferrous as required by NFPA Fire Code|
|Construction||Single-piece – no rivets or welds
|Configuration||Dynamic, Two-Plane Balanced to ISO 6.3 Specs (the same as aircraft turbines rotors!)|
Heavy Gauge Solid Welded Steel Cyclone Pre-Separator ↑↑
Every dust collection system by Oneida Air features a long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency – removing both fine sanding dust and bulk debris from the incoming air-stream before it ever reaches the fan blower. This not only protects the impeller from damaging debris, but also significantly reduces filter clogging and suction loss. Waste is contained in an easy-to-empty container beneath the cyclone, eliminating the need for emptying and replacing countless dust bags.
- Prolonged Filter Lifespan: Cyclonic separation virtually eliminates the need for filter maintenance or replacements, saving you both time and money!
- Maximum Separation: Our long-tapered cyclone shape allow for maximum particle separation via centrifugal force
- Rotating Configuration: Inlet and outlet ports can be rotated independently of each other at 45° increments (8 bolt pattern). Lets you position your system nearly anywhere in your shop with your ductwork.
|Construction||Solid-Welded 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel|
|Shape||23″ Dia. Long-Tapered Design|
|Finish||Rust-Preventative White Powder Coat|
|Cyclone Inlet||8″ Round Neutral Vane (Solid-Welded)|
|Inlet Height Off Ground||Approx. 80″ to center|
|Fan Blower Outlet||7.64″ (I.D.) x 10.031″ (I.D.)|
|Bottom Discharge||10″ Diameter|
Stacked Spunbond Media Cartridge Filters ↑↑
Oneida Air’s dust collection systems only use filters that are specially designed for dust collection with low pressure drop and fast dust release for easy maintenance. Our filters are highly efficient, built to last, easy to install, and best of all – Made in America!
Additional Benefits Features:
- Efficiency Gauge: Provides real-time data for your filter’s performance, measuring pressure built up behind the filter in w.c. Takes the guess work out of dust collection by letting you know when the filters should be cleaned!
- Modular Configuration: Patented stacking system provides the filtration area of a single larger filter, but without the cumbersome weight and install. Can be adapted to adjust or upgrade your filtration area as needed.
- Internal Filter Silencer: Patented acoustic foam further reduces air noise & vibration by 1–2 dBa
- Filter Dust Pan: Easily removable, this high-density molded plastic bin contains dust that drops off the inner wall of the filter, useful when you’re cleaning the filter via reverse-blown compressed air
- Third Party Tested: Oneida Air fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Call 1-888-510-2295 for more information and documentation.
- Filter Grounding Wire: Included with system for forming safe electrical pathway for static charge buildup on the filter
|Filter Type||100% Spunbond Polyester (HEPA upgrade available – call for info)|
|Additional Documentation||Izumi Axtar Media Spec Sheet|
|Filtration Efficiency (at 11 FPM)||99.9% of particles captured 0.2 – 2 micron in size|
|ASHRAE Tested||Learn More|
|Total Filtration Area||155 sq ft|
|Dimensions||18″ x 58.5″ (combined)|
|Pleat Coating||“Teflon-like” PTFE membrane|
|Lifespan||5–7 years based on typical usage|
Compact Angle Iron Bracket System Stand ↑↑
With its compact footprint, the 5HP High-Vac can be configured to work easily into most ductwork setups. Designed for larger shops running multiple tools, this system can also be outfitted with different support systems and dust container configurations (e.g. splitter kit, hoppers, airlocks, etc.). Call us at 1-888-510-2295 and our team of dust collection experts will help you customize your system.
|System Support||Angle Iron Stand|
|Drum Configuration||Single (for other options call 1-888-510-2295)|
|Total System Width||56″|
|Total System Height||108″|
|Total Footprint||56″ x 28″|
Heavy-Duty Steel Waste Container ↑↑
The cyclone pre-separates bulk debris and fine dust into the reinforced 55 gallon steel drum included with the system, allowing for easy waste disposal. Oneida offers several optional components that can simplify your workflow even further (see below).
Optional Drum Components
- Dust Bin Level Indicator: Patented adjustable infrared sensor detects when the drum reaches a pre-set level and flashes a highly visible strobe light that can be mounted up to 8ft away from the drum.
- Liner Bag Holder: Heavy-duty HDPE sleeve holds bags open inside the drum, allowing you to use plastic bags in the drum for faster waste disposal.
- Drum Dolly: Lightweight molded drum dolly fit any size drum sold by oneida. Allows for easy waste disposal
|Capacity||55 Gallons / 208.2L
(Call for dual-drum and hopper options)
|Bag Usage||Requires Drum Liner Bag Holder Kit|
|Type||Reinforced Galvanized Steel Drum (Call for alternatives)|
|Coating||Exterior Powder-Coat Finish|
|Inlet||Collared 10″ inlet for flex hose connections (included)|
|Lid||Steel lid with locking-lever clamp|