5HP Dust Gorilla Pro SMART Boost Dust Collector
- Patented SMART Boost® doubles airflow performance through smaller ports and long ducting runs. Ideal for CNC machines!
- Industrial 230V U.S. made fan motor provides ample CFM for up to 3 tools at once. Includes RF remote control starter.
- High efficiency cyclone (over 99% separation) made from heavy gauge, powder-coated steel.
- Reinforced steel dust bin with quick-release lid and automatic fill level indicator.
- HEPA-certified filter media with non-stick membrane for easy cleaning.
|System Configuration||Freestanding Leg Kit with 35-Gallon Steel Drum, Freestanding Leg Kit with 55-Gallon Steel Drum, Wall Mounting Bracket with 35-Gallon Steel Drum, Wall Mounting Bracket with 55-Gallon Steel Drum|
Introducing: The Last Dust Collector You’ll Ever Need – Now With Twice The Airflow!
2019 Edition – New features for improved efficiency and ease of use!
Choosing the best dust collector for your shop can be difficult, especially when you start combining mixed/undersized dust port and long runs of ducting or hoses. Oneida Air Systems’ patented SMART Boost® technology offers the only solution that can adapt to nearly any shop layout!
Our unique SMART Boost monitors your system for any suction loss and automatically adjust the fan motor’s speed to compensate – delivering maximum air volume for a wide range of tools and delivering higher suction at the cutter head where you need it the most!
Combining the award-winning features of our Super Dust Gorilla with the rugged construction of our Pro series, this new system will help you maximize your investment and ensure that your shop is running at peak-efficiency for years to come.
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 5HP U.S. Made Fan Blower Motor
- SMART Boost Variable Speed Airflow Controller
- Wireless Radio Frequency Remote Control Keyfob
- Single-Piece, Smooth-Wall, Molded Fan Housing
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cyclone Separator
- HEPA-Certified Filter Media
- Stacking Sound Filter & Drop-in Silencer
- Steel Angle Frame Stand or Wall Mounting Bracket
- Reinforced Steel Dust Bin
- Dust Sentry™ Bin Fill Level Indicator
- D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Our patented SMART Boost technology directly measures resistance placed on the fan motor and automatically increases the fan’s speed to compensate when suction is low, ensuring that the motor always works at peak performance levels! This can double your airflow through smaller or mixed ports – perfect for CNC machines!
- High-efficiency, U.S. made fan blower motor
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty
- Delivers ample airflow for collecting from up to 3 machines at once.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort
- Includes RF remote control that works through walls and up to 100 feet away.
- System’s inlet and outlet rotate independently at 45 degree increments to suit your shop’s needs.
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- 7″ dia. neutral-vane inlet for use with common 6″ ductwork layouts (reducers available).
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Oneida Air Systems’ trademark gold, rust preventative, powder coat finish.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
The Dust Gorilla Pro system uses HEPA cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance.
- We fully stand by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Stacking Sound Filter and internal silencer reduce overall noise output of the system by up to 6 dBA.
- Patented Flame Guard™ safety mesh rapidly dissipate any heat generated by a deflagration within your filter, helping to comply with future planned NFPA fire safety codes.
- Wide-spaced filter pleating coated with non-stick PTFE membrane to facilitate east cleaning.
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
Compact, Configurable Mounting Options
This unit can be equipped with your choice of wall bracket or freestanding leg kit to best suit your shop’s floor plan. Both options are highly compact and support various rotations of the cyclone body to best position the inlet. Our mounting systems are built from heavy-gauge, powder coated steel for long lasting durability and are delivered flat packed with easy assembly.
|Motor Type||U.S. Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||30A|
|Power Cord Length||7 feet|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous|
|Impeller Size||15" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||1,625 Actual CFM at 3" WC|
|Free Fan CFM Rating||3,250 CFM|
|Maximum Suction||23" WC|
|Max. Open Blast Gates||3 Gates|
|Noise Level||78 dBA at 10 ft|
|Filter Type||G.E. H12 HEPA Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||110 sq ft|
|Waste Capacity||35 Gallons, 55 Gallons|
|Remote Control Part #||See Item #AMR000000 for additional or replacement keyfobs.|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||7" Dia.|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 7-3/8"(W) x 6-3/8"(H)|
|Discharge Size||9" Dia.|
|Height||94" w/ 35 Gal. Model 106" w/ 55 Gal. Model|
|Height to Center of Inlet||66.5" w/ 35 Gal. Model 78.5" w/ 55 Gal. Model|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, SMART Boost Controller, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Filter Plenum, Stacking Sound Filter, FlameGuard Cartridge Filter, Freestanding Leg Kit, Steel Dust Bin, Bin Level Indicator, Remote Control, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #8491685, #8496719, #8514090, #9370740, #D908854, #7247180, Patent Pending|