10HP Direct Drive Cyclone Dust Collector
$14,832.00 – $18,828.00
Industrial dust collection system for large commercial shops – suitable for collecting from multiple 4″-6″ dust ports simultaneously. Includes modular stacking filter system with efficiency gauge to alert the operator for cleaning. Full-welded, steel cyclone separator captures and removes fine dust and bulk debris from the airstream to provide continuously high suction power and reduce filter maintenance downtime. Custom choice of voltage (230V, 460V) and waste disposal configuration (55 gal., 110 gal., Air Lock, etc.).Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
|Power Configuration||230V, 460V|
|System Configuration||Freestanding Leg Kit with 55-Gallon Steel Drum, Freestanding Leg Kit with Air Lock Valve and Clean-out Cone, Freestanding Leg Kit with Dual 55-Gallon Steel Drums|
Realize the Power of American Manufacturing
Our 10HP Direct Drive system provides powerful airflow within a compact, quiet, and cost-effective package. With its high-efficiency cyclone separator you can expect continuously high suction performance and minimal filter maintenance.
Made in the USA with long lasting heavy-gauge steel components, our 10HP is ideal for fixed ductwork where 3-5 tools are in use simultaneously. With its typical operating range delivering 3″-11″ of static pressure (see fan curve) this system is particularly suited for CNC equipment requiring multiple open ports as well as other high pressure applications.
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 10HP U.S. Made Motor
- Integral Fan Blower with Carbon Steel Impeller
- Magnetic Starter w/ Overload Protector
- Heavy-Gauge Solid Welded Steel Cyclone Separator
- High-Efficiency Modular Cartridge Filters
- Real-Time Filter Efficiency Gauge
- Internal Foam Silencer
- Robust Angle Iron Frame Stand
- 55-Gallon Reinforced Steel Dust Bin (single or dual) or Air Lock
- D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air Systems uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior to the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime.
- High-efficiency fan blower motor – Made in USA.
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty.
- Wired for three phase power for commercial applications.
- Includes grease fittings for easy maintenance or can be taken to local U.S. service centers.
- Delivers up to 3,800 Actual CFM at 2.3″ S.P. – ample airflow for multiple woodworking tools at once.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort.
- System’s inlet and outlet rotate independently in 45 degree increments to suit your shop’s needs.
- Heavy-gauge steel fan housing, full-seam welded, built to last a lifetime.
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design to provide maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to competitors’ squatter cyclone designs.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- Rectangular, neutral-vane inlet with 12″ dia. square to round adapter.
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Durable, rust preventative, almond-white powder coat finish.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
Our industrial Direct Drive systems use spunbond polyester cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications (providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance) and are proudly made in the USA!
- Oneida Air fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance.
- Patented filter stacking system provides the filtration area of a single larger filter without the cumbersome weight and install, and provides additional savings when replacements are required.
- Patented internal acoustic foam reduces noise caused by vibrating outgoing air by 1–2 dBa.
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
- Includes Filter Efficiency Performance Gauge that takes the guesswork out of filter maintenance.
Configurable Waste Containment Systems
Whether your system is connected to just a few saws, drum sanders, or industrial CNC equipment, Oneida Air Systems recognizes that the amount of waste produced by shops can vary significantly; We offer a wide variety of waste handling accessories to suit the needs of any work environment. All options are mounted to a highly durable, angle iron stand with a rust-preventative, powder coat finish.
- Air Lock Model: Ideal for shops with large amounts of waste production and provides the most cost effective and convenient disposal option. The dust collector can operate continuously while dust and debris is automatically fed to the container below, eliminating downtime for emptying. The customer must supply their own waste container for the system.
- Dual Drum Model: Ideal for any shops with varying quantities of waste production. Waste is deposited evenly between both 55 gal. drums, doubling the time needed between emptying. The system must be powered down to empty either drum.
- Single Drum Model: Ideal for smaller commercial shops with a strict height restriction or limited waste production. Expect to empty the single 55 gal. drum much more frequently if used with a large planer, drum sander, or CNC machine.
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||Call for Info|
|Amperage (Typical)||26.2 - 23.8A 12.1A @ 460V|
|Impeller Type||Backward inclined, welded carbon steel|
|Impeller Size||17" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||3,800 Actual CFM at 2.3" S.P.|
|Filter Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||465 sq ft|
|Remote Control Part #||For 208-230V: Item #AKR220003 N/A for 460V|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||Round: 12" I.D. Square ID: 8"(W) x 14"(H) Square OD: 10-1/2"(W) x 16-1/2"(H)|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 12-1/2"(W) x 10"(H)|
|Discharge Size||10" Dia.|
|Height||135" (w/ Single Drum model) 163" (w/ Dual Drum or Air Lock model)|
|Height to Center of Inlet||103.25" (w/ Single Drum model) 131" (w/ Dual Drum or Air Lock model)|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Square-to-Round Inlet Adapter, Filter Plenum, 6x Modular Cartridge Filters, Filter Efficiency Gauge, Angle Iron Stand, Hardware. Choice of Drum, Dual Drum, or Air Lock Valve.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||U.S. Patents #7247180, #9370740|