220V Mini-Gorilla Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
- Industrial 220V (20A) U.S. made fan motor provides ample CFM for any single tool with a 4″-6″ dust port.
- High efficiency cyclone (over 99% separation) with smooth, compound molded surface.
- 22-gallon mobile, drop-down, dust bin with automatic bag holder and fill level viewing window.
- HEPA-certified filter media with non-stick membrane and vacuum hose port for easy cleaning.
- Highly mobile and compact footprint ideal for smaller workshops with limited space.
Available on backorder
Portable, Powerful, & Perfectly Designed
The Mini-Gorilla® is one of Oneida Air Systems’ best designed products to date! Designed specifically for smaller workshops where the collector is moved from tool to tool, our Mini-Gorilla combines the quality and performance of a commercial system with the features and convenience of personal home units. Built to last a lifetime using industrial-grade materials, this portable system comes packed with new innovative features that have already earned it recognition as one of the best portable units on the market.
Recommended for tools with 4″ to 6″ dust collection ports, including lathes¹, jointers, shapers, planers, table saws, router tables, disc sanders¹, drum sanders, belt sanders¹, and more! Browse our selection of dust hoods to maximize your performance with open air tools such as lathes and sanders.
Innovative Benefits & Features
- 1.5HP 220V (20A) Industrial U.S. Made Fan Blower Motor
- Integrated High-Efficiency Cyclone Separator with 5″ Inlet
- HEPA-Certified Filter Media with Easy-Clean Port
- Compact, Steel Mobility Stand with Locking, Non-Marking Casters
- 22-Gallon Drop-Down Waste Container with Casters and Viewing Window
- Automatic Bag Holder System (2 Free Bags Included)
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior to the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime.
- Industrial U.S. motor custom-tooled for Oneida Air Systems
- High-efficiency 220V configuration runs lower amperage than 110V model
- Delivers up to 600 Actual CFM – ample airflow for any woodworking tool
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort
Streamlined Integrated Cyclone Separator
One of the four tenets of good dust collection is using a cyclone to remove waste from the incoming air. Once you’ve experienced the benefits of cyclonic separation, there’s no turning back!
- Separates up to 99% of bulk debris and fine dusts from the airstream, containing it safely in the dust bin
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces time needed for filter cleaning
- Uniquely tall cyclone design maximizes particle separation performance
- Neutral-vane inlet and integrated air ramp minimizes inbound air turbulence
- Ideal for direct flex hose connections to tools
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
The Mini-Gorilla system uses HEPA-certified filter media specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance.
- HEPA-certified filter media rated as 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Tested and verified by an accredited independent lab
- Requires zero pre-loading; works at peak efficiency right out of the box and after every cleaning
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance
- Vacuum hose port lets you clean fine dusts released from the filter without disassembling the system
- Durable fiber construction and wire cage reinforcement maximizes longevity
- Equipped with patented Flame Guard™ arrestor to satisfy future planned fire safety codes
Lightweight, Compact, and Highly Mobile Design
We’ve optimized this system for smaller workspaces where the dust collector from tool to tool) so we’ve molded the cyclone, fan housing, filter plenum, and the drum from an industrial static dissipative resin.
- 30% lighter than the nearest competitor system – only 85 lbs.
- Small footprint and low height saves valuable space within the shop
- Mobile tripod stand provides maximum stability and easy access for movement
- Large 3″ locking casters roll easily over obstacles and won’t scuff your floors
Easy-to-Handle Large Capacity Dust Container
The waste container of the Molded Mini-Gorilla is a highly reinforced, lightweight, 22-gallon drum with non-marking casters. Easy to dettach and empty, the Mini-Gorilla’s drop-down dust bin lets you work with maximum efficiency.
- Large 22-Gallon capacity provides enough storage for hours of work
- Dust level viewing window lets you see when the drum is getting full
- Three quick-release latches lift the drum off the ground while system is in use for higher mobility
- Automatic bag holder lets you put disposal liner bags within the bin for quick and easy waste disposal
- Features three free swiveling caster wheels and easy-carry handles for dumping
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20A HACR Style|
|Power Cord Length||20 feet|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous, composite resin.|
|Impeller Size||13" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||583 Actual CFM at 2" S.P.|
|Maximum Suction||9" WC|
|Noise Level||80.5 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||G.E. H12 HEPA Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||40 sq ft|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||Item #ARS240200|
|Primary Build Materials||Static Dissipative Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Inlet Size||5" OD|
|Height to Center of Inlet||63"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Single-piece Fan Housing/Filter Plenum/Cyclone Separator, Stand, 3x Wheels, Drum, 3x Drum Casters, 2x Liner Bags, Viewing Window, FlameGuard Cartridge Filter w/ Cleaning Port, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #7824457, #D604464, #8496719, #8377160, #8491686|