1.5HP V-System 1500 35 Gal. Freestanding HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
- Industrial 230V U.S. made fan motor provides ample CFM for up to 2 tools at once with 4″-6″ dust ports. Includes RF remote control starter.
- High efficiency cyclone (over 99% separation) with smooth, compound molded surface.
- Ultra-quiet noise level with included sound filters – only 74 dBA at 10 feet.
- 35 or 55 gallon dust bin with quick-release lid and automatic fill level indicator.
- HEPA-certified filter media with non-stick membrane for easy cleaning.
- Durable, lightweight construction allows for quick and easy installation.
|System Configuration||Freestanding Leg Kit with 35-Gallon Steel Drum, Freestanding Leg Kit with 55-Gallon Steel Drum, Wall Mounting Bracket with 35-Gallon Steel Drum, Wall Mounting Bracket with 55-Gallon Steel Drum|
Available on backorder
Quiet, Compact, and Powerful – Ideal for Small Personal Workshops!
2019 Edition – New features for improved efficiency and ease of use!
This system is ideal for use in small 1-2 man shops operating tools such as lathes, planers, radial/miter saws, and more!
The V-System’s molded static dissipative resin construction speeds up and simplifies system assembly, maximizes airflow performance, and significantly reduces noise levels.
Learn how the V-System helped Kawneer North America improve their production workflows. Read the case study.
Included Features & Components:
- Industrial 3HP 230V U.S. Made Motor (Only have 110V power?)
- Magnetic Starter w/ Overload Protector
- Wireless RF Remote Control Keyfob
- High-Efficiency Molded Cyclone Separator
- HEPA-Certified Filter Media
- Stacking Sound Filter & Drop-in Silencer
- Compact Steel Angle Frame Stand or Wall Mounting Bracket
- 35 or 55-Gallon Reinforced Steel Dust Bin
- Dust Sentry™ Bin Fill Level Indicator
- D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air Systems uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior than the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime.
- High-efficiency, U.S. made fan motor
- Delivers ample airflow for collecting from up to 2 machines with 4″ to 6″ dust ports.
- Industrial brushless motor designed for continuous duty
- Radio frequency (RF) remote control works through walls up to 100 feet away
- System’s inlet and outlet rotate independently at 45 degree increments to suit your shop’s needs.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort
Streamlined Integrated Cyclone Separator
The V-System features an ultra-high efficiency cyclone which pre-separates up to 99% of fine dust and bulk debris, removing it from the airstream and collecting it safely below the cyclone.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- Smooth, molded design reduces air turbulence to improve airflow performance and lower overall noise output.
- 7″ dia. neutral-vane inlet for use with common 6″ ductwork layouts (reducers available).
- Patented “V-Shape” cyclone design minimizes the system’s overall height while maintaining airflow and separation efficiency.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
The V-System system uses certified H12 HEPA media cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance.
- We full stand by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Stacking Sound Filter and internal silencer reduce overall noise output of the system by up to 6 dBA. The V-3000 is one of the industry’s quietest dust collection systems!
- Patented Flame Guard™ safety mesh rapidly dissipate any heat generated by a deflagration within your filter, helping to comply with future planned NFPA fire safety codes.
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
Compact, Configurable Design
This unit is equipped with either a Freestanding Leg Kit or a Wall Mounting Bracket to suit the space needs of any shop.
Convenient Pull-Out Dust Bin
Our dust collection bins are made simple for a reason: convenience. With no assembly required, these robust, steel drums are quick and easy to use when disposing of dust and debris. The dust collector comes equipped with a 35 gallon steel drum – best for holding a large amount of dust and debris without being overwhelming when full. Drum dollies and bag holding sleeves are also available to make emptying the drum cleaner and more efficient.
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Power Cord Length||100 feet|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous|
|Impeller Size||15" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||1,349 Actual CFM at 2.3" WC|
|Free Fan CFM Rating||2,940 CFM|
|Maximum Suction||13" WC|
|Max. Open Blast Gates||2 Gates|
|Noise Level||74dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||G.E. H12 HEPA Media|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Waste Capacity||35 Gallons, 55 Gallons|
|Primary Build Materials||Static Dissipative Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Inlet Size||7" OD|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 7-3/8"(W) x 6-3/8"(H)|
|Discharge Size||7" Dia.|
|Height||88" (35 Gal.) 100" (55 Gal.)|
|Height to Center of Inlet||63" (35 Gal.) 75" (55 Gal.)|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, Fan Housing, Filter Plenum, Stacking Sound Filter, Internal Silencer, FlameGuard Cartridge Filter, Cyclone Separator, Steel Dust Bin, Bin Level Indicator, Remote Control, Hardware, Freestanding Leg Kit OR Wall Mounting Bracket|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #8496719, #8377160, #8514090, #9370740, #D908854, #7247180, and Patent Pending|