5HP High Vacuum Cyclone Dust Collector w/ SMART Boost
High static air pressure system for CNC, sanding, and other fine dust applications. Equipped with SMART Boost® technology that doubles airflow performance through smaller 2.5″ to 4″ ports. Complete system includes heavy-gauge steel cyclone separator, U.S. made motor, modular cartridge filters, angle iron stand, 55 gallon dust bin, remote control, and more.Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
Available on backorder
High Vacuum Pressure Dust Control for Industrial CNC Cutting Tools
Primarily designed for CNC applications, this High-Vacuum dust collection system uses Oneida Air Systems’ patented SMART Boost® technology to provide roughly twice the static pressure of standard dust collectors and pull maximum CFM at the cutter head. This increased suction performance means higher quality cuts, increased cutter life and less clean up.
This high pressure system is ideal for use with any type of CNC cutting tools as well as saws, jointers, lathes, shapers, planers, routers, sanders, and more!
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 5HP U.S. Made Fan Blower Motor
- SMART Boost Variable Speed Airflow Controller
- Wireless Radio Frequency Remote Control Keyfob
- Single-Piece, Smooth-Wall, Molded Fan Housing
- Heavy-Gauge Seam Welded Steel Cyclone Separator
- High-Efficiency Modular Cartridge Filters
- Internal Foam Silencer
- Heavy-Duty Angle Iron Frame Stand
- 55-Gallon Reinforced Steel Dust Bin
- Automatic Bin Fill Level Indicator
- D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Our patented SMART Boost technology directly measures resistance placed on the fan motor and automatically increases the fan’s speed to compensate when suction is low, ensuring that the motor always works at peak performance levels! This can double your airflow through smaller or mixed ports – perfect for CNC machines!
- High-efficiency fan blower motor – Made in USA
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty
- Wired for three phase power for commercial applications.
- Delivers up to 1,789 Actual CFM at 5.4″ S.P. – ample airflow for multiple woodworking tools at once.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort
- System’s inlet and outlet rotate independently at 45 degree increments to suit your shop’s needs.
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- Large 7″ dia. neutral-vane inlet for use with 6″ ductwork layouts.
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Durable, rust preventative, almond-white powder coat finish.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
This system uses spunbond polyester cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance – and are proudly made in the USA!
- OAS fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance.
- Patented filter stacking system provides the filtration area of a single larger filter, but without the cumbersome weight and install, and provides additional savings when replacements are required.
- Patented internal acoustic foam reduces noise caused by vibrating outgoing air by 1–2 dBa
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
Compact, Configurable Design
With its compact footprint, the 5HP High-Vacuum system can be configured to work easily into most ductwork setups. Designed for larger shops running multiple tools, this system can also be outfitted with different support systems and dust container configurations (e.g. splitter kit, hoppers, airlocks, etc.) – Call for details.
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||30A|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous|
|Impeller Size||15" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||1,789 Actual CFM at 5.4" S.P.|
|Maximum Suction||23" WC|
|Noise Level||84-85 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||220 sq ft|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||7" Dia.|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 7-3/8"(W) x 6-3/8"(H)|
|Discharge Size||9" Dia.|
|Height to Center of Inlet||79"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Variable Speed Driver, Magnetic Starter, Remote Control, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Filter Plenum Assembly, 2x FlameGuard Cartridge Filters, 2x Internal Silencers, Stand, Drum, Dust Bin Level Sensor, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #7247180, #9370740, #8491685, #8514090|