5HP High Vacuum Cyclone Dust Collector Air Lock Bundle w/ SMART Boost
High static air pressure system for CNC, sanding, and other fine dust applications. Equipped with SMART Boost® technology that doubles airflow performance through smaller 2.5″ to 4″ ports. Complete system includes heavy-gauge steel cyclone separator, U.S.made motor, modular cartridge filters, angle iron stand, rotary air lock valve, remote control, and more. Dust bin sold separately.Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
Available on backorder
Introducing The New 5HP SMART High-Vacuum Air Lock Package!
Primarily designed for CNC applications, it uses patented Oneida Air Systems’ patented SMART Boost® technology to provide roughly twice the static pressure of standard collectors and pull maximum CFM from the cutter head. This increased suction performance means higher-quality cuts, increased cutter life, and less clean up.
This high pressure system is ideal for use with any type of CNC cutting tools as well as saws, jointers, lathes, shapers, planers, routers, sanders, and more!
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 5HP U.S. Made Fan Blower Motor
- SMART Boost Variable Speed Airflow Controller
- Wireless Radio Frequency Remote Control Keyfob
- (2) Internal Silencers
- Magnetic Starter
- Filter Plenum Assembly
- (2) FlameGuard Cartridge Filters
- Heavy-Duty Angle Iron Frame Stand
- Industrial Rotary Air Lock
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Our patented SMART Boost technology directly measures resistance placed on the fan motor and automatically increases the fan’s speed to compensate when suction is low, ensuring that the motor always works at peak performance levels! This can double your airflow through smaller or mixed ports – perfect for CNC machines!
- High-efficiency, US-made fan blower motor
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty
- Wired for three phase power for commercial applications.
- Delivers up to 1,789 Actual CFM at 5.4″ S.P. – ample airflow for multiple woodworking tools at once.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort
- System’s inlet and outlet rotate independently at 45 degree increments to suit your shop’s needs.
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator with Air Lock
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors. Cyclone is fitted with a clean out cone for easy maintenance access. Also included with this package is our rotary air lock, which uses a high-efficiency, US-Made motor to control the flow of discharge material from the dust collector via a rubber padded wheel that rotates at a preset speed. The airtight seal with the collector is maintained at all times, ensuring peak airflow performance while waste is continuously deposited into open bins, industrial hoppers, or transfer blower systems.
- Large 7″ dia. neutral-vane inlet for use with 6″ ductwork layouts.
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Durable, rust preventative, almond-white powder coat finish.
- Air lock’s long-lifespan rubber paddle wipers can be easily replaced.
Our system operates at a slower rotational speed than competitive products for reduced energy usage, quieter operation, and less wear and tear on the motor and air lock seals – all without impacting the flow of dust and debris through the system!
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
This system uses spunbond polyester cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance – and are proudly made in the USA!
- We fully stand by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance.
- Patented filter stacking system provides the filtration area of a single larger filter, but without the cumbersome weight and install, and provides additional savings when replacements are required.
- Patented internal acoustic foam reduces noise caused by vibrating outgoing air by 1–2 dBA
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||30A|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous|
|Impeller Size||15" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||1,789 Actual CFM at 5.4" S.P.|
|Maximum Suction||23" WC|
|Noise Level||84-85 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||220 sq ft|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||7" Dia.|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 7-3/8"(W) x 6-3/8"(H)|
|Discharge Size||10" ID Flange|
|Height to Center of Inlet||103"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Variable Speed Driver, Magnetic Starter, Remote Control, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Filter Plenum Assembly, 2x FlameGuard Cartridge Filters, 2x Internal Silencers, Stand, Air Lock Valve, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #7247180, #9370740, #8491685|