CC500 Cyclone Dust Extractor w/ Longopac
Portable, high pressure dust control system ideal for concrete grinding, drilling, cutting, and cleanup. Triple motor system (230V) provides unbeatable airflow performance from the tool to the premium HEPA filter to comply with new OSHA silica dust safety standards. True cyclonic shape pre-separates 95% of silica dust from the airstream, protecting the filter and providing continuously high suction power for longer run times than any leading competitor. Compact design adjusts in height for quick and easy transport in standard contractor vans. Features automatic filter cleaning sensor, internal pulse filter cleaner, 25′ vacuum hose with quick connect fittings, floor sweep attachment, and Longopac bagging system.Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
Available on backorder
Job Proven Reliability & Performance for Concrete Grinding and Cutting
Oneida Air Systems is proud to introduce our new CC500 Dust Extractor product line; Winner of the Most Innovative Product Award at the 2019 World of Concrete tradeshow. Designed to minimize silica dust exposure for an OSHA compliant work environment, the patent-pending CC500 is a portable cyclonic dust extractor with HEPA filtration, adjustable height mobility stand, and Longopac Mini bagging system compatibility.
The unit’s unique cyclone shape separates 95% of dust and debris from the airstream, containing it in the dust bag and preventing it from clogging the filter. The CC550’s unbeatable cyclonic force provides continuous suction power and longer run times than leading competitors.
- OSHA compliant to new silica dust safety standards with up to 465 CFM for grinders, drills, and saws.
- Multi-stage separation delivers continuously high suction power and longer run times.
- Premium HEPA filter with automatic filter clog sensor and internal pulse cleaner.
- Innovative bagging system eliminates dust exposure when changing Longopac Mini bags.
- Heavy-gauge, seam welded steel construction provides long lasting durability through the toughest jobs.
- Compact, mobile design with non-marking, locking casters and large, solid rubber wheels.
- Foot pedal on stand compresses the total unit height down to 51″, ideal for transport in standard commercial vans.
- Includes industrial floor wand and 25 feet of 2″ vacuum hose for post project cleanup.
|Motor Type||3x 1300W Modular Vacuum Motors|
|Power Connector||NEMA L6-30|
|Power Cord Length||10 feet|
|Real CFM Rating||465 Actual CFM|
|Maximum Suction||97.8" WC|
|Noise Level||80 dBA at 10 ft|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||40 sq ft|
|Remote Control||Not Applicable|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||3" Inlet with Quick Connect Fitting|
|Height||65" (Extended) 51" (Stowed)|
|Actual Weight||121 lbs|
|Contents||3x Modular Fan Motors, Filter Cleaning Sensor, Pulse Filter Cleaner, HEPA Filter, Mobile Cart, Cyclone Separator, Capacitive Bin Level Indicator, 4x Longopac Mini Bag Cassettes, Vacuum Hose, Floor Wand, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #8393050, #9125535, Patent Pending|