5HP High Vacuum Cyclone Dust Collector
High static air pressure system for CNC, sanding, and other fine dust applications. Complete system includes heavy-gauge steel cyclone, U.S. made motor, spunbond cartridge filter, angle frame stand, 55 gallon dust bin, filter gauge, and more.Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
|Phase (Pre-Wired)||1-Phase, 3-Phase|
|Power Configuration||230V, 460V|
High Vacuum Pressure Dust Control for Industrial CNC Cutting Tools
Our 5HP High-Vacuum Dust Collector is one of our most powerful professional dust collection systems and is designed for small to medium sized shops running tools, such as CNC machines, where a high amount of static pressure is needed to adequately collect airborne dust. The unique configuration of our High-Vacuum systems make full use of the high-efficiency U.S. motor and cyclone separator to deliver maximum static pressure to multiple tools simultaneously.
This high pressure system is ideal for use with any type of CNC cutting tools as well as saws, jointers, lathes, shapers, planers, routers, sanders, and more!
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 5HP U.S. Made Fan Blower Motor
- Magnetic Starter w/ Overload Protector
- Heavy-Gauge Seam Welded Steel Cyclone Separator
- High-Efficiency Modular Cartridge Filters
- Real-time Filter Efficiency Gauge
- Internal Foam Silencer
- Compact, Heavy-Duty Steel Angle Frame Stand
- 55-Gallon Reinforced Steel Dust Bin
- D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- Large 8″ dia. neutral-vane inlet for use with 8″ to 6″ ductwork layouts.
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Durable, rust preventative, almond-white powder coat finish.
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air Systems uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior than the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime.
Compact, Configurable Design
With its compact footprint, the 5HP High-Vacuum system can be configured to work easily into most ductwork setups. Designed for larger shops running multiple tools, this system can also be outfitted with different support systems and dust container configurations (e.g. splitter kit, hoppers, airlocks, etc.) – Call for details.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
The High Vacuum system uses spunbond polyester cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance – and are proudly made in the USA!
- OAS fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance.
- Patented filter stacking system provides the filtration area of a single larger filter, but without the cumbersome weight and install, and provides additional savings when replacements are required.
- Patented internal acoustic foam reduces noise caused by vibrating outgoing air by 1–2 dBa
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
- Includes Filter Efficiency Performance Gauge that takes the guesswork out of filter maitenance
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1ph: 1.00 | 3ph: 1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||30A|
|Amperage (Typical)||1ph: 19.5A3ph: 12-11.8A (5.9A @ 460V)|
|Power Cord Length||10 feet|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous, cast aluminum alloy.|
|Impeller Size||16-1/2" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||2,150 Actual CFM at 2" S.P.|
|Free Fan CFM Rating||3,225 CFM|
|Maximum Suction||16" WC|
|Noise Level||75-81 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||155 sq ft|
|Waste Capacity||55 Gallons|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||1ph: Item #AXR2200003ph: Item #AKR220003|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||8" Dia.|
|Outlet Size||Square ID: 10.031" (W) x 7.64" (H) with 1.25" Flange|
|Discharge Size||10" Dia.|
|Width||59" w/ Filter|
|Height to Center of Inlet||80"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Filter Plenum, 2x Stacking Cartridge Filters, Internal Silencer, Filter Efficiency Gauge, Drum, Stand, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #7247180, #9370740|