15HP Direct Drive Cyclone Dust Collector
Dust control solution for commercial shops collecting dust from multiple tools at once. Includes heavy-gauge steel cyclone separator, U.S. made motor, angle iron stand, dual 55 gallon dust bins, filter efficiency gauge, DIY Ductwork Design Guide, and more. Add-on options include Rotary Air Lock and Transfer Blower System. For custom filtration options, please contact us.Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
Available on backorder
Realize the Power of American Manufacturing
Our 15HP Direct Drive system provides powerful airflow within a compact, quiet, and cost-effective package. With its high-efficiency cyclone separator you can expect continuously high suction performance and minimal filter maintenance.
Made in the USA with long lasting heavy-gauge steel components, our 15HP is ideal for fixed ductwork where multiple tools are in use simultaneously. With it’s typical operating range delivering 3″-11″ of static pressure (see fan curve) this system is particularly suited for CNC equipment requiring multiple open ports as well as other high pressure applications.
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 15HP U.S. Made Motor
- Integral Fan Blower with Carbon Steel Impeller
- Magnetic Starter w/ Overload Protector
- Heavy-Gauge Solid Welded Steel Cyclone Separator
- High-Efficiency Modular Cartridge Filters
- Real-time Filter Efficiency Gauge
- Internal Foam Silencer
- Robust Angle Iron Frame Stand
- Dual 55-Gallon Reinforced Steel Dust Bins
- D.I.Y. Ductwork Design Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Continuously High Airflow Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air Systems uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior to the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime.
- High-efficiency, fan blower motor – Made in USA.
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty.
- Wired for three phase power for commercial applications.
- Includes grease fittings for easy maintenance or taken to local U.S. service centers.
- Delivers up to 6,000 Actual CFM at 2.33″ S.P. – ample airflow for multiple woodworking tools at once.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort.
- System’s inlet and outlet rotate independently at 45 degree increments to suit your shop’s needs.
- Heavy-gauge steel fan housing, full seam welded, built to last a lifetime.
Ultra-High Efficiency Steel Cyclone Separator
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for cleaning.
- Rectangular, neutral-vane inlet with 14″ dia. square to round adapter.
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Durable, rust preventative, almond-white powder coat finish.
High Quality & Serviceable Filtration
Our industrial Direct Drive systems use spunbond polyester cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance – and are proudly made in the USA!
- Oneida Air fully stands by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance.
- Patented filter stacking system provides the filtration area of a single larger filter, but without the cumbersome weight and install, and provides additional savings when replacements are required.
- Patented internal acoustic foam reduces noise caused by vibrating outgoing air by 1–2 dBa.
- Fine dust pan captures residual dust that falls off the inside of the filter. Can be removed easily for cleaning after reverse blowing compressed air into the pleats.
- Includes Filter Efficiency Performance Gauge that takes the guesswork out of filter maintenance.
Configurable Mounting Systems
Whether your system is connected to just a few saws, drum sanders, or industrial CNC equipment, Oneida Air Systems recognizes that the amount of waste produced by shops can vary significantly. We offer a wide variety of waste handling accessories to suit the needs of any work environment.
- Highly durable, angle iron stand with rust preventative, powder coat finish.
- Rotary air lock valves and transfer blowers available for conveying waste to external disposal units.
|Motor Type||U.S. TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Recommended Breaker Size||Call for Info|
|Amperage (Typical)||37.5-34A (17A @ 460V)|
|Power Connector||Bare Wiring Three Hot Wires & Ground|
|Impeller Type||Backward inclined, welded carbon steel.|
|Impeller Size||18" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||6,000 Actual CFM at 2.3" S.P.|
|Noise Level||85-87 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||620 sq ft|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||For 208-230V: Item #AXR220003 For 460V: Call for info|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||Round: 14" Dia.Square ID: 10"(W) x 16-1/2"(H)Square OD: 12-3/8"(W) x 18-3/8"(H)|
|Outlet Size||Round: 16" Dia.Square ID: 20-1/4"(W) x 11-1/2"(H) with 1-1/2" Flange|
|Discharge Size||14" ID Flange|
|Height to Center of Inlet||132.5"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Angle Iron Stand, 2x Dust Bins, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||#7,247,180, #9,370,740|