Dust Cobra Cyclonic HEPA Dust Extractor
$2,019.00 – $2,154.00
Stationary, high pressure dust collector ideal for benchtop and handheld tools with dust ports 4″ dia. and smaller – including tabletop CNC machines! Provides 3x higher airflow compared to traditional shop vacuums and is equipped with an internal pulse filter cleaner to reduce downtime. Includes a reinforced, steel dust bin with automatic bag holder system to simplify waste disposal.Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
|System Configuration||17-Gallon Steel Drum, 35-Gallon Steel Drum|
Built for the Jobs Other Vacuums Can’t Handle
Oneida Air Systems’ Dust Cobra® is the system of choice for both hobbyist and professional craftsman looking for a powerful, compact, and versatile dust control system. Its patented cyclonic design provides 3x higher airflow performance when compared to traditional vacuums and works to minimize downtime by virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss.
By combining the best features of a dust collector and a vacuum, the portable Dust Cobra is a hybrid system that can be used in nearly any application for general shop clean-up. Its high pressure intake makes it ideal for dust extraction from tools with dust ports 4″ dia. and smaller (where standard dust collectors fall short) including sanders, buffers, edgers, grinders, band saws, scroll saws, chop/miter saws, routers, mini-lathes, and more!
Innovative Benefits & Features
- Industrial 110V High Efficiency Fan Blower Motor
- Streamlined High-Efficiency Cyclone Separator with 2.5″ Inlet
- Full-Unit HEPA Certification Meets & Exceeds EPA RRP Guidelines
- Internal Rapid Pulse Filter Cleaner™ System
- Compact, Portable Footprint w/ Optional Mobility Kit
- Reinforced 17 or 35-Gallon Steel Dust Bin
- Automatic Bag Holder System (5 Free Bags Included)
High Pressure Suction Performance
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems.
- High-efficiency 110V fan blower motor (220V available by request)
- Delivers up to 245 Actual CFM @ 23″ WC – ideal for handheld and benchtop tools
- Motor specially selected for low pitch noise to provide ideal operator comfort
- Suitable for continuous duty with replaceable motor brushes
Streamlined Integrated Cyclone Pre-Separator
Within standard vacuum systems, fine dusts can quickly clog the filter – reducing suction power and creating the need for expensive downtime for cleaning and/or replacement parts. That’s why every good dust collection system needs a cyclone to remove waste from the incoming airstream.
- Separates up to 99% of bulk debris and fine dusts from the airstream, containing it safely in the dust bin
- Patented “V-Shape” cyclone design maximizes particle separation performance
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and significantly extends the lifespan of the filter
- Rotationally molded from a lightweight, static dissipative, industrial-grade resin
- Neutral-vane inlet and integrated air ramp minimizes inbound air turbulence
Full-Unit Certified HEPA Dust Extractor
In the home renovation and professional contracting industry, there’s no substitute for Full-Unit HEPA Certification. That’s why each Dust Cobra purchase includes a printed certificate to document that the unit has been independently tested and certified to strict EPA guidelines, protecting you from expensive fines! With this certification you can work comfortably with the knowledge that your vacuum system is fully sealed to eliminate leakage, protecting the work environment and those within it.
- HEPA filter media rated as 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Meets and exceeds all EPA RRP Requirements for contractors – including lead!
- Requires zero pre-loading; works at peak efficiency right out of the box
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance
|Motor Type||Ametek Motor|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20A|
|Power Connector||NEMA 5-15 125V/15A|
|Power Cord Length||20 feet|
|Real CFM Rating||245 Actual CFM at 23" WC|
|Maximum Suction||70" WC|
|Noise Level||73 dBA @ 10 ft|
|Filter Type||CleanStream HEPA|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.97% @ 0.3 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 16 +|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||Item #ARS115200|
|Primary Build Materials||Static Dissipative Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Inlet Size||2-1/4" ID
|Height to Center of Inlet||17-Gal: 31.25"
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Cartridge Filter, Pulse Filter Cleaner, Cyclone Separator, Drum, 5x Liner Bags, Automatic Bag Holder System, Hardware|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Full-Unit HEPA Certification, Complete Assembly cETLus Certified for Indoor Use|
|Applicable Patents||US Pat. #7937803, #8393050, #D690064, #9125535, #9399184, #8514090|